On top of Digital Marketing
Handling responsibilities for:
- Social media management (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest, SnapChat, Blog, Destination Application etc).
- Digital content management (manage CMS of websites)
- Monitor online advertising campaigns, website performance, social media channel performance.
- Optimize Website and all digital sales channels.
- Find opportunities for cross-channel campaigns.
- Statistics and digital sales’ reporting.
- Coordination and development of newsletters.
- Monitor Google Analytics and make recommendations.
- Monitor search engine optimization (SEO) process.
- Ongoing monitor of markets and sources.
- Maintenance, management and analysis of visitors database.
Ready to create:
- Unique, engaging content (photo, video, text).
- Weekly social media calendar.
- Business storytelling
- Digital Copywriting
Like to Wear Many Hats
- Have 10+ years experience in Digital Marketing: Social Media Performance Marketing, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Email Marketing, KPI’s monitoring.
- Create, curate and manage content on a daily basis across all social media channels
- Be extremely analytical and data-driven.
- Possess strong written and communication skills.
- Have a passion for new digital trends, be creative, think outside the box.
- Be frugal – make sound decisions on budget and know to allocate accordingly.
- Fluent in English and Greek.
- Wear many hats – be able to provide wherever needed.
→Check out real-time social media activity strategy