Join LinkedIn Workshop by IDEADECO on Monday 21 March 2022 and learn how to optimize your LinkedIn profile. This LinkedIn Workshop will take place at WorkSpot Coworking Space at Ippodamias Square 8, Piraeus, fourth floor.
LinkedIn Workshop Topics
LinkedIn Workshop by IDEADECO starts at 13.00 and finishes at 18.30, on Monday 21 March 2022.
- Why do we use LinkedIn?
- Creation of LinkedIn profile
- How do we keep our LinkedIn profiles up to date and active?
- How do we share content on LinkedIn?
- When is the best time to share content?
- How do we create articles on Pulse LinkedIn?
- How do we interact with other members?
- How do we post worth reading comments?
- How do we behave and share within LinkedIn groups?
- Use of LinkedIn Newsletters
- How do we support our company or brand posts?
- LinkedIn Company page creation & optimization
- How do we send messages
- Recommendations & Endorsements
- The use of LinkedIn Statistics
- What is Slideshare and how do we use it?
- The benefits of LinkedIn
- LinkedIn Premium Accounts
- LinkedIn Social Selling Index
- Where are the LinkedIn statistics?
- Learning platform
- LinkedIn networking
Areti Vassou, Founder & CEO of IDEADECO SEO Copywriting Agency will guide you through the fascinating world of LinkedIn.
LinkedIn Workshop Info
This speed LinkedIn Workshop will take place on Monday 21 March 2022 at Workspot Coworking Space, Ippodamias Square 8, Piraeus, 4th floor. Instructor: Areti Vassou.
Date: Monday 21 March 2022
Start time: 13:00 pm
Closing time: 18:30 p.m.
Number of available seats: 8 people
Participation fee: € 120 + VAT = € 148.80
Location: Workspot Coworking Space, Ippodamias Square 8, Piraeus, 4th floor.
Book your seat at https://bit.ly/LinkedinWorkshopIDEADECO
LinkedIn provides unlimited possibilities for every professional to promote brands and businesses. More than 750 million+ people use LinkedIn. This workshop will show how you can manage your professional identity with the help of LinkedIn. We will show how you can build and engage with your professional network. LinkedIn is the place to access more knowledge, insights and opportunities.
Meet the instructor Areti Vassou
Areti Vassou is the Digital Strategy Director of IDEADECO SEO Copywriting Agency. She started her career in digital marketing at Google and for the last 20 years, she is working with outstanding companies around the world.
- The workshop will be held in Greek.
- Knowledge of English will be useful.
- Bring a laptop or tablet with you.
- Masks are required.
- Vaccination certificate is required.
- Children and pets are not allowed.
- Smoking is not allowed.
- Seats are limited (8 people)
- The cost of participation in the Workshop: € 120 + VAT = € 148.80
- It is possible to pay with PayPal or by direct deposit in a bank account.
- To complete your registration visit: https://bit.ly/LinkedinWorkshopIDEADECO
With your participation, you accept the use, maintenance, and processing of the necessary personal data for the smooth operation of the workshop (name, surname, email, phone, website, blog, social media). In addition, you accept the publication of the photos & videos that include you, in the digital assets of our company IDEADECO.CO and within our selected sponsors. In case of cancellation, the workshop will be transferred to a new date. No refunds are applicable.